Kerr Medical’s caregiver packages supply a broad range of fall prevention aids and elderly alarm systems. These items are designed to assist a caregiver with their responsibility of keeping aging patients safe and sound. Our catalog includes a variety of senior alarms and related items, such as bed and chair pads, floor mats, alarm pagers, motion sensors, and more. These alarms for seniors and reliable and easy to use—simply select the package that best matches your requirements.
High Quality Bed Alarm for Elderly Patients
When caring for the elderly or seniors, using the proper medical equipment is essential for proper care. Products like a bed alarm, floor mat, chair pad, call button and motion sensor are necessary for providing constant care even while you are away. Not only does a bed alarm for elderly patients provide peace of mind and reassurance, but it allows for constant caretaking even when you are separated. And by using the Cord Free or Wireless Bed Alarm Systems, the caregiver can keep the alarm with them, and have no alarm noise in patient's room.
There are several benefits of using a bed alarm for elderly patients:
- A bed alarm system can provide a caregiver the ability to relax, knowing that if their patient tries to get out of bed or chair, they will hear the alarm immediately, and will careful placing of the pads, they will receive this alert before the patient even starts to stand.
- A bed alarm allows for effective use of time; especially in areas of restricted visibility.
- They assist in the prevention of accidents, like slips and falls.
- They improve the quality of patient care by increasing patient confidence. Patients are often able to sleep better without being hooked up to monitoring devices; thus increasing recovery time and health conditions.
- Independence is easily attainable since the user has no restraints.
- They are 100% portable.
- They encourage independent living situations.
If you are caring for a senior citizen or elderly patient, consider the many benefits of a bed alarm. Browse our site for outstanding deals, as well as product information. Not sure which bed alarm would be appropriate for your conditions? Give us a call by dialing 1-888.254.3444, we are happy to help you through the product selection process. We will walk you through the benefits of each of our products to assist you in choosing the best alarm for your needs.
NOTE: Our fall prevention products are not a substitute for full time supervision and monitoring of your loved one or patient, but are designed to augment the personal supervision by a care person. Always read the instructions and legal disclaimer prior to using.